4 Out of 5 Dentists Agree

The dentist told me I need to sleep with someone.


Ooookkkay, so he didn't say that in so many words, but he implied that it would be helpful to know if the pain I was having was from grinding or clenching my teeth while I sleep (a habit I had as a child, which my sister can attest to.)

Without an ear witness to tell me if it's grinding, it's too early to see wear on my teeth, so we'll have to wait and see if it persists or subsides - it might just be stress.

If it persists, they'll make me a nightguard.





That'll be sexy.

Comments

SlushTurtle said…
I grind my teeth too. It drives my husband, who is a pharmacist, crazy. He started giving me magnesium (get the good stuff at a natural food store, not the magnesium oxide they sell at walmart) and after a few weeks, I stopped. It's a natural muscle relaxer or something. That was a few years ago, and now anytime I start up again I take it for a day or two and I'm fixed!

Popular Posts