Just the Highlights

"Friday's" arrival.

The Scream Heard 'Round The World
(aka When Flash Got His Own Laptop!)

Homemade gifts by George

A niece so like me it's crazy funny (most of the time!)


Someone to cuddle with

A family of fun
(Note the live videotaping while going down the toboggan,
I won't mention whose idea that was, but it's a good one, no?)


Snow on your nose.

A tradition enjoyed for one more year.

Remembering the reason for the season
Happy Birthday, Jesus!

A new nativity set, given with special thoughtfulness and cooperation.
And a creche made from hand just for me.
Getting along.

Skating together.

Having someone to lean on.

The courage to go it alone.

Time together (not spent on the SAT)
(And did you notice he put his arm around his mother? Canya believe it?)


Cat naps.

Comments

jenny said…
Yeouch! Just looking at him hurts my ankles!

I have the same new computer screen and I have to say, I'm a little in love with it.
stacy said…
what a great group of pictures! i adore the snow on the nose...and the new laptop reaction is just priceless...i am curious about your tradition on the tree. i enlarged the pic but still could not read it. is it a clue to a christmas gift? write me and tell me about it!...and i love the willow tree nativity, the homemade creche makes it extra special.

thanks for sharing your christmas highlights! happy 2009, friend!
Anonymous said…
I know - you think it's funny and it makes me crazy - hence the phrase "crazy funny". LOL Jules

Popular Posts