Shuffle

In the parking lot of the post office today, I heard a song pouring out of a truck nearby and immediately found myself singing along, thinking, "wow, I haven't heard this song in forever!" Tonight, as I set up an itunes account and plugged in my new ipod shuffle to charge, I found myself purchasing two songs from itunes that I knew I had to have. The first song to initiate my ipod experience, the one I heard in the parking lot that had been stuck in my head all day, "Love of a Lifetime" by Firehouse. The second, "Missing" by Everything But the Girl, a song I have loved for years but never wanted the whole album.

For those of you way ahead of me, who've had ipods for years now, or those new to the techno scene like me, what was the first song you downloaded to your ipod? For 2007, I thought I'd track what's new on my ipod over on my sidebar. I'm always looking for recommendations!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ooooh! Fun! I need some time to think of a few good recommendations, though. ;)
~ej said…
i love your new sidebar shuffle!! i have itunes but no ipod yet. i'm still trying to get a cd player in my car ;-)

sis/ejay
Jules said…
I got a new MP3 player, but it's not an i-pod. I don't think that matters, though. Can't you download any music to your player, or does it have to be itunes only? Mine will hold CD's, MP3's, wav. files, anything.
Mig said…
I have a LOT of suggestions but not knowing your music style I have three recommendations ~

1) The Flys - Got You Where I Want You

2) Live - The Dolphin's Cry

3) Lit - My Own Worse Enemy

If you want more suggestions, just let me know.

;-)
Sarah Louise said…
I love that Missing song, too. I had the entire album once upon a time and it wasn't half bad.

I'm still in the no-ipod state. Have fun!!
Anonymous said…
Little Bird downloaded her High School Musical CD first, but her first "purchased" song was "Fergilicious"! She thinks everyone should have it on their Ipod/MP3 Players!

Popular Posts