Fantasy Football

Congratulations to Amy, the owner of AmysBoys. She is the company's 2006 fantasy football champion.

Steven Jackson's monster of a game (150 yds rushing, 102 yds receiving, 2 TDs) helped AmysBoys edge out M's team. AmysBoys won the championship in quite a convincing fashion. First, she disposed of the Philadelphia Eagles... err S's team, who was on quite a rebound after plummeting from 1st to 6th place. S stuck with the Eagles and finished 4th in the regular season. Next, AmysBoys faced the regular-season champion who completely dominated the league. R meticulously put together a winning team that was undefeated until the final week of the regular season. Finally, for the championship, AmysBoys faced M. M had the hottest team in the league coming into the championship game with a 9-game winning streak. In the end, Amy came out on top, beating the 4th, 2nd, and 1st seeds.

(As written by our fantasy football league manager.)

YIPPEE!!

Now I can go back to cheering for the team that matters most - GO PATRIOTS!!

Comments

jenny said…
WooT!

Did you get a prize or just bragging rights?
Amy said…
If we had played for money, I never would have played in the first place, so all I get is the fun of calling myself the champion (for now)! I can recognize it for what it is (not so much skill as just sheer luck) but it has been fun and I've certainly learned a lot during the process!
Mig said…
Congrats to the honor of winning.

I'm with ya on the Go Pats!!
Jennifer said…
So not the football fan, follower or otherwise! Hubby isn't either, so you could say the Houston Oilers won and I'd believe you :)

Congrats!
~ej said…
lol, i am a football fan by marriage. my kids can all spell EAGLES ;-)

sis/ejay

elenajane.blogspot.com

Popular Posts