How Not To Win Mother of The Year

Last night after getting LM off to bed, I turned on a Comedy Central special with Bill Engvall that I had DVR’ed over the weekend. (If you don’t recognize the name, he’s the guy on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour that does the “Here’s Your Sign” skits.) 45 minutes into the show I hit pause to make a bathroom run, still chuckling over Bill’s jokes about understanding women, topless steakhouses and his son’s first “hands-on” exam by a doctor when I hear laughter rolling out of LM’s room.

“I thought you were asleep!!”

“Oh my gosh, Mom, that is some funny stuff!!”

Again, in case you missed it the first time, my mail can be forwarded to “Amy, c/o The Devil Himself, Burning Hell, 66666.”

Comments

Laura said…
Relax, God has a great sense of humor. It's all about balance.
Emily said…
SO funny. Well, at least you know that you two have similar senses of humor :)

Popular Posts