How Low Will A Mosquito Go?

So as not to leave the impression (at all) that I do not enjoy every single moment of being a mom, I wanted to share a quick anecdote from my evening. After watching football with me for about a half hour tonight, the Little Man headed into the bathroom to change into p.j.’s, brush, floss, gargle, etc. When he came out of the bathroom he said, “Hey mom, wanna hear something funny? I have a bug bite on my BUTT!!” “My Little Man, have you been sitting in the grass naked again?” “MOM!!!” This amused him for more than 10 minutes. He is the sweetest, funniest, smartest kid I have ever known. But of course I’m going to say that, I’m his mother! (postscript: He's STILL laughing about this as he turns out his light singing, "I've got bug biiiiiites on my butttttoooooockksss")

Comments

Popular Posts