Day Six of Break

Agenda:

Cook a pork tenderloin roast for the first time.
Attend Maundy Thursday services tonight.
Take chubby puppy for a walk.


Today is a gorgeous day! Flash and I are really enjoying our time together this week. We've played a lot of games together, we've had so many laughs he keeps saying that should be a blog post in itself (if only I could remember them all!) and we're getting some much needed rest! No homework, no trumpet, no stress of any kind! This has been such a wonderful reprieve (can I admit now that I'm getting a little antsy about getting back to school? I'm missing the kids!)

Comments

jenny said…
My mother-in-law's pork tenderloin recipe:

Rub tenderloin with salt, pepper and garlic, or anything else that sounds good to you. Coat with flour. Place in a cast iron skillet and bake at 425 for the first twenty minutes and then 350 for the rest of the cooking time. Total time = 20 minutes per pound of pork (3 lb tenderloin should take 60 minutes).

This has got to be the easiest recipe in the world and it is handsdown my family's favorite.

Popular Posts