Thank You

For all the prayers, for the concern, for the love, for the kindness.  Thank you for those who have supported Pam who didn't even know her.  Thank you for those of you who donated to the Light the Night Benefit that LM and I participated in on Saturday.  Your thoughtfulness means the world to me.


The Light the Night Benefit for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society was
hard to participate in without Pam


But there were so many of us there including two of her brothers in support of her,
honoring her memory and hoping to help find a cure and to help support those fighting the disease.  
The Kalamazoo/Battle Creek walk raised over $122,500.

As I stood holding a gold balloon - the color that honors someone we've lost - I told LM that I hope when he is my age cancer is something old-fashioned, a disease people used to die from but one that we have since found a cure for.  

I hope.

I pray.



Comments

Popular Posts