Scrapbook Help (Still can't put a title in the title bar)

I remember awhile back one of ya'll posting scrapbook pages in such a cool way that it scrolled over the page layout. It was way cool and I dug it but for the life of me, I can't remember who it was that posted it or how in the world ya did that.

So, can ya share?

I have spent the last few days scrapbooking and thought I'd post a couple layouts but I don't know how to do it so that you can see the two page layout together.

If ya have an idea, let me know!

Thanks!
Amy

P.S. Anyone know a reason why I can't post a title?

Comments

Mig said…
I have no idea about the whole title thing, but I can't either and it's making me nutty.

I don't have the answer you are looking for on the layout.

But I'm back from vacation.

AND the spacing of my post is all messed up so it makes it hard to read.

Oh well. I should be glad that it's Monday afternoon. I'm almost through my first day back.

Whew!
Anonymous said…
You can't post a title because blogger, as much as I love it and use it, is the work of the devil.

That's the only explanation I have.

(no titles for me either)
Anonymous said…
Try clicking on where it actually says title, instead of in the title box.

I couldn't enter a title either. It was making me insane. In my wild clicking, I figured that out.

Hopefully it'll work for you, too!
Jerk had that problem. He wasn't wearing his sash. Try wearing your sash.
Mig said…
Click the title, click the title, click the title.

"A" is right.

It works!!!!
Jennifer said…
I'm pretty sure the scrapbook pages were posted by Katrina :) Remember, she's the scrapbook queen!

Popular Posts