You Might Have Felt a Sudden Lapse of Gravity Today

....cause the earth stopped spinning when I realized that I have lived in my town for four years and I have never known we have a SCRAPBOOKING STORE!!!

To think, all this time, I've been stocking up on supplies when I visited my sister in MICHIGAN (you must understand, she has a really cool store there).

They even told me about a CONVENTION in a couple weeks that's not far from me. Classes, demonstrations and VENDORS.

Lord. Have. Mercy. (or at the very least take away my Visa card!)

(Did I mention my birthday is coming up? Hmm....)

Addendum (which is legal speak so Newly is entertained): I changed my mind. If you're looking for ideas for my birthday, here's one.

Comments

Jennifer said…
You're too funny :)

And, if you want to prevent overspending, just stick your VISA in a cup full of water and freeze it. If you want to use it, you have to thaw it out! Hours later when you can finally get to it, you might find that you have changed your mind about the purchase. OR....you can do what we did and cut up every single credit card in your wallet and resort to only cash purchases! It really sucks when you find a bargain and don't have the funds until payday, but it certainly is nice to not have debt hanging over your head too :)
Jen said…
Scrapbooking stores are the best. And the reason that I have more stuff than I will ever possibly use. :)
Newlywife said…
I need to get the lowdown on scrapbooking. That and cooking. I am pretty sure you need to know how to cook and scrapbook to raise healthy children!

So when is the actual birthday?!?
~**Dawn**~ said…
LOL! That's quite a discovery! Just think of all the money it's saved you *not* knowing up til now. ;-)
Katrina said…
Oh, I SO know the joy of discovering a new scrapbook store close to you!!! I almost cried with happiness when we got "Scrappin' On the Boulevard"!

Congratulations!
Fish said…
I shall post you a kitten

Popular Posts