Put Some Gratitude In Your Attitude

I am thankful for:

Little Man. I could make a whole list of reasons why but my life isn’t long enough.
My sister, Bear, Little Bird and George.
My brother, G.
My dad, whom I miss today.
My step-mom
My G’ma and G’pa that are in Illinois
The people that help care for my G’ma and G’pa
My friends and all the states they live in
My mother, whom I miss everyday
My home
Gabriel, Scout and Jonah
My job and my hopes at finding a new one
My dependable car
Music
Freedom
A table full of Christmas gifts to wrap
Photographs
Email
Books
Heat
Sunshine
Plants and flowers
My faith
Laughter
Hugs
Warm, soft sweatshirts
Days off
My family's woodworking talents
that I have known true love
my education
a stocked fridge
birdfeeders
football
high def
the holiday spirit
my friendship with my ex husband
the real reasons why we celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas
my mom’s letters



Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone. Take time to count your blessings and say thanks today and everyday! May God Bless!

Comments

Popular Posts