Can You Hear Me Now?

Last night I stopped by the Verizon Wireless store and visited with the technical service dude. I had brought my cell phone in about a month ago - the screen had a bad habit of freezing up each time someone called, so my brother might call at 10am and at 2pm the phone would still declare "G is calling!" They uploaded new software at the time, but over the last week or so it has regressed to its old ways again. The guy working tech support was nice, looked up my account and said they'd just replace the phone. Told me to hang on for a moment which I thought meant I'd have some paperwork to sign, but the next thing I know he's handing me a brand new phone, just like my old one and he's converted all my contacts and such into the new one. Good to go, he says! WOW!

Later, I logged onto Verizon.com to renew my wireless dsl service. They were offering me another year at the same price I had paid this year, which was fine with me (no increase is a rarity, it seems) and so I wanted to just log on and seal the deal. When I did, I found out that staying at my same price actually got me more speed at this point. OR I could stay at the same speed I have now and save $15 a month! Yep! Do that!

All I have to say is that Verizon impressed me. And in the customer service realm it seems like I spend more time pissed off than I do impressed, so well done Verizon. Good customer service. Un. Believe. Able.

They can send me a few bucks for the free advertisement now.

Comments

Popular Posts