Sunday Countdown

Workout complete? Check.

Laundry done? Check.

Dog walked? Check.

House vacuumed? Check.

Lunch ready? Check.

It’s 12:26 on Sunday afternoon. 34 minutes until the busiest three or four hours of my week. I’m warming up my clicker finger. I’m clearing the path to the bathroom for quick visits. The phone is shut off, answering machine is on. At 1pm EST the Patriots, Red Sox and Nascar (Matt Kenseth) will all start their various sports. I need picture in picture in picture for this one. I can’t even begin to prioritize my viewing other than the fact that Matt seems to drive better when I don’t watch, so I’ll just try to check in on the race from time to time. This could be the clincher for the Red Sox to get into the playoffs so I’m going to want to watch as much of that game as possible, but with the recent injuries to the Pats team, I’m nervous about the season and want to see how they play against the Chargers today. It’s going to be hectic, there’s bound to be some cheering and some yelling going on from my couch.

Don’t worry, by dinner time all will resume to normal again and I’ll be able to sneak in a quick if not a bit late, Sunday snooze. Enjoy your Sunday afternoon, I know I will be! (As long as they all win!) Gotta go – need one more quick bathroom break and a bottle of water before the action starts! 26 minutes….

Comments

Popular Posts