Recipe for Respite

2 Bridget Jones movies (they are all about me, minus the accent and have a happy ending that gives me hope)
1 Serendipity – one of my favorite romance movies of all time.
1 margarita (okay, maybe by night’s end, 2)
1 dish of leftovers (read that: no cooking for me tonight)
1 blanket
2 pillows
1 set of comfy warm jammies
1 couch all to myself
3 lit candles that smell like pomegranate
1000 bath bubbles
1 episode of “Lost” with hunky “Jack” ahhhh…need I say more?
1 book that I’m already well into to lull me to sleep
2 apologies
a dash of breathing room


It might still be raining, there might be a chill to the air and I might have had a day at work so dreadful you wouldn’t even believe me if I wrote it all down, but I’m a happy girl tonight. Thanks for letting me vent. I feel much better today.

Comments

Popular Posts