A Perfect Day

What a great day! First of all, getting an extra hour just for the sake of some daylight rocks! It means sleeping in without really even trying. I finished up the work that I brought home this morning, took a shower and headed to the Bark Park with Gabers. We saw Tucker, Molly, Mackenzie, Killian, Cole, a whole bunch of newbies and three miniature Pinschers with hoodies on! It was a GREAT day at the park. Gabe impressed everyone with his ability to drool, winning the “gross award” from three brothers that were there. Job well done, Gabe!

On the way home we stopped for a quick dog-bath. It was gorgeous outside, the perfect day for a quick scrub down. For the rest of the day, Gabe has not moved from his spot next to the couch, snoring so loudly at one point that I could feel the vibration through the furniture. THAT is a happy dog.

Came home for some Nascar and football. Despite his busy schedule with Halloween and walking under ladders and such, my big ball of black fur, Jonah, snuggled up with me on the couch and convinced me a nap was in order for the day. Great idea!

Now I’m watching the Eagles lose, a precursor to the Patriots great win tonight, I hope. (There is no better day in football for a Pats fan living near Philly than when the Eagles lose and the Pats win.) If nothing else, it’s the return of Tedy Bruschi on Sunday Night Football. It doesn’t get any better than that.

It’s time to light some candles, light the pumpkins, fix some dinner and um…oh, more football! I hope everyone out there enjoys their Sunday as much as we are!

Comments

Popular Posts