Recanting

Okay, okay, okay!!!! So, about that whole ‘I hate the library’ thing….

The “unknown” book that I picked up, I can’t put it down. I’m about ¾ of the way through and I know I’ll finish before the day is done (I can’t help it!!)

By the way, it’s called “Wrapped in Rain” by Charles Martin.

Disclaimer: I have had many a friend recommend a book that I hated. To this day if I tell my sis about a great movie, she knows never to rent it as she probably won’t like it. To say I’m in love with a book in no way indicates that it would be widely embraced by normal book-loving people.

Comments

Poka Bean said…
hi friend!! glad you found a gem at the library...there's hope for that place yet!

just got caught up on your relocation thoughts and i know that all will fall into place for you as it should be. can't wait to hear what happens.
Katrina said…
I love, love, love my library card! I hear ya about the beautiful new-ness of bookstore books, but honestly, once I start reading a good book, all the coffee stains and dogeared corners in the world fade into non-existence and I am totally wrapped up in the story! Glad you got a good book this time. It's always risky to go into the library "cold". I usually have a list of recommendations from friends when I go. (That's partly because my kiddos don't exactly indulge my love of browsing. I have to go straight to what I want before the clock on good behavior runs out!)
Bearca said…
Ha! OK, so now I'm hoping you don't think I'm crazy because I love the library. :)

Popular Posts