He Said What?

Yeah, so um, I'm sitting with WG (Wrangler Guy) in my living room the other night as we're trying to figure out if we're going to go suffer through the basketball game that Jacob's pep band will be playing at or if we will just drop him off and go do something else, when WG leans over to me and whispers in my ear, "We could just ditch him and go home to bed instead!"

At which point I give him the nastiest look EVER, and I'm quite offended that this guy that I've been seeing quite a bit of has suddenly shown a side of him I wasn't quite ready for.

To which he responds, "Or we can go somewhere else if you don't like Panera Bread...."

OOOOhhhh Panera Bread.....go home to bed.....

Luckily we both got quite the chuckle out of that one.

Comments

Jennifer said…
I still don't get.... Is this a tag-line for a commercial that we don't have in Texas for Panera?!? Either way, so glad it was a joke :)

Popular Posts