How Do They Know This Stuff?

The yard is a pool o’ mud. The streets are flooded. We can’t get anywhere and we can’t play in the yard so I turned on the tele to wait for the Red Sox game and stumbled across this show called “Cash Cab” which is a game show held in a NY taxi cab. The driver asks trivia questions and awards cash for various levels of questions. (I know, you all know this already and I’m just now finding this trendy show, right?) I have watched three couples participate in this episode and they have all been extremely successful (except that the first couple went for double or nothing and lost) but ME?! MOI!? College educated, private school AMY!? I suck. I cannot believe how stupid this show is making me feel. Even this old couple is totally rocking. Holy smokes I am so incredibly dumb. If ever I am in NY, I’d better just walk to my destination than to risk humiliating myself by accidentally entering into the “Cash Cab”. Thank goodness I finished paying my student loans a few years ago or I might demand a refund.

Comments

shayze said…
Try the sample questions on the Discovery Channel website. They are multiple choice and will make you feel smarter!
Jules said…
I have never heard of this show. See? You're not the only one!

Popular Posts