Tidbits

Funny thing. When things are going as smoothly as they have been, I seem to have so very little to write about. To share the details of how wonderful my new job is would perhaps seem snotty, which I don’t ever mean to be. Suffice it to say, it’s night and day better than my last job, and there were a lot of things I loved about my last job (just not my boss). To say LM and I are having a grand time would be an understatement (except for the writing homework we had to conquer this evening). Gabe loves the warmer weather but could do without the rain. I’ll take rain over snow any day of the week. It’s mid-January and I don’t have the winter blahs yet. I’m thinking about teaching myself how to knit. I even ordered a book on the subject – we’ll see if I have the patience for it. LOST returned to tvland tonight. It’s about time, and it was good enough to get me hooked right back in. Sucker that I am. I guess I’m just content as content can be!!

I will try to write something useful, or constructive, or meaningful, or perhaps none of the above soon. Not as if you’re waiting with baited breath, but I’m just saying.

I do hope everyone out there is doing well. UC, I hope you and Mark are finally feeling better. Boogie, I hope you’re back to being the Best Mom Ever instead of the Evil One. Poka, I miss you, as always. Jerk, hope you’re having a great time wherever you are. Figster, well, what can I say? Is it going to be a Bears v. Patriots SuperBowl? Newlywife and I will be cheering for the Pats! Amanda, keep writing. You have so much yet to say that I can’t wait to read! Leah and Simon, enjoy the bikes! Danielle, hope the move went (is going?) well, don’t strain that left hand with all the weight it’s carrying around now! Todd, I hope you’ve adjusted to the new stamps. Katrina, Scott, Trish, Wendy, you guys are awesome! Thanks for entertaining me in such different ways all the time. Gretch, I love the freckles. Of course, having well over a gagillion of them myself, I’d better! Oh my lord, I’m forgetting so many people, I’m trying to remember, but if I left you off, I’m so sorry, I’ll thank you when I win my next Oscar. Oh! Blondie! Nakedness to talk about your mom. Wow. Hope you solved that quandary! Wombat, that’s just one cold proposition! Bearca, welcome! Have some milk and cookies. Gav, good to hear from you – leave some cookies for Bearca (she’s new. We like to impress the newbies!)

Goodnight all!

Comments

Popular Posts