The Urban Edition

I am redoing the bulletin boards in my classroom. Many have been leftover from last year; I didn't sense the need to get too creative in the technology classroom, but by mid-year, I've decided I need my own look.

I decided to highlight each of the software programs we utilize in the lab. A board for KidPix and the creations we have made this year. One for Kidspiration and the templates we've utililzed. And most recently, I've started teaching the Kinders, Firsts and Seconds about Microsoft Word.

In an effort to produce a non-pixilated version of the Microsoft Word icon (what I get when I try to save the icon and then enlarge it) I googled the image.

Be careful what you google.



While I don't think this "version" is appropriate for the small school district where I teach, I wondered if maybe Flash's urban school might use this version.

He laughed as hard as I did when I showed it to him.

Word up, Yo.

(The image is titled, "Microsoft Word Gangsta Edition". Google it. It's just too funny for Word. Pun intended.)

Comments

stacy said…
that is one way to spruce up your bulletin board! hahaha!

i guess i didn't realize that gangstas were really into creating word documents and desktop publishing.
Jennifer said…
That's just downright wrong :)

Popular Posts