The Mister wasn't too happy when he found out he would be working in Detroit last week, but he met up with friends and enjoyed his hometown city and made the best of it.

He was even less thrilled, however, when after being back less than 48 hours, he was back out the door, this time headed west to Chicago, for another week away from home.

Back at the ranch, my sinus infection is still rearing its ugly head after ten days (again-as if six weeks at Christmas and sniffling through the "in sickness" parts of our vows wasn't enough) and to top it all of, I came down with my first ever case of pink eye-in both eyes today...

The Mister says he wishes he was home to help pick up my prescriptions and hand me the one thousandth tissue of the day, but I think he is secretly on the phone with his boss asking if they still need someone in Green Bay next week.

Just a hunch.

Comments

Popular Posts