Happiness Is...

...having a difficult situation at work turn 180 degrees into perhaps the perfect situation for everyone involved.

...holding the newborn baby of a friend.

...realizing how much I have learned in the past three years thanks to an amazing woman and her desire to help us all become better teachers.

...being asked out on a date for Saturday night on a Tuesday afternoon.

...sitting on my deck for hours after work just chatting with my teenager.

...watching the robins play in the sprinkler.

...tucking blackberry vines into the trellis as they grow.

...potato sprouts!

...beautiful flower beds thanks to generous friends!

...homemade pizza.

...going to lunch with a friend and laughing the whole time.

...emails and phone calls that make me laugh out loud.

...knowing that I can spend the whole afternoon in the yard tomorrow thanks to Flash's orthodontic appointment that gets me out of school.

...clean laundry- finally!

...listening to a cricket lullaby before bed.

Comments

Popular Posts