For Those Who Wondered

If a 12 year old still resides at my address, the answer is yes.  If you're wondering if he'll see the light of day anytime soon, the answer is probably a no.  If you asked if the lessons had been learned and progress was being shown, the answer would be a resounding no.

Even tonight, when he had editing to finish for the 3 page essay that has taken nearly 20 hours to write, he still chose to do other fun things before getting down to task.  And when I bailed him out from hours of retyping (ancient computer lacking normal Microsoft Office products = a finicky computer that won't always open your document leaving fast-typing mothers to offer to retype the paper from the hard copy so edits can be made and the paper can be reprinted in this century) I realized the essay?  Is horrible.

Sigh.

Do you think I could get any sort of  a deal for a boy and two cats on eBay?  

Comments

stacy said…
yes, a procrastinating 12yo is bad, but it could be worse. you could have a 12yo who flip flops between hostility and goofy silliness, without any warning between the change off. ask me how i know.
jenny said…
This has got to be all kinds of frustrating. I'd be tearing my hair out.
Anonymous said…
You will only get a deal if you don't have to disclose how much the boy eats! LOL Hang in there!! Jules

Popular Posts