This Isn't Going to End Well, If it Ends Well for me.


I love October baseball.  LOVE IT.  With so many games in the regular season, it is nice to finally watch games as though they all matter.  Because they do.  The only downside is that the overlap with football puts me in front of a television far more than I do the rest of the year combined.  

Last night we set the DVR for the Red Sox game so I could watch when I got home from work.  As the mister and I sat on the couch! watching the game! we talked about the Tigers playoff game that would be on much later, and the Dodgers vs. Braves game that was on in between.  That's when it hit me.

If my BoSox win, and The Mister's Tigers win, they will play each other in the next round.  Furthermore, if my BoSox win against the Tigers, they could potentially play against either my dad' stormer favorite team, the Dodgers, or his current favorite team, the Braves.

To out it in layman's terms, this playoff season, I could end up in divorce court AND get written out of the will.

LET'S PLAY BALL!

(Gulp)

Comments

Popular Posts