Headed to Burma

Right, so, this'll be my last message to a bunch of you while I'm
still in the States for a few weeks. I'll be able to email from Burma,
but the ten-hour time differential will probably screw with realtime
communication. That, and I'm not even sure how much time I'll have to
write.

Anyway. I fly out tomorrow morning at nine-fiftyish to New Jersey,
then from there we go to Hong Kong, Singapore, and then we hop to
Burma. I believe. Some twenty-six hours airborne, and two days' worth
of traveling. (Also, I'll be a full day ahead of you lot, so I'll let
you know how the future looks.) Supposedly we spend a while in
Singapore, so I'll return with a few stacks of photos of the city,
hopefully.

In Burma we'll be doing a lot of work in the provincial areas, so I'm
told. We'll be spending a few days out on one of the deltas, where the
build their houses up on stilts over the water. Expect a few hundred
photos of that area.

Beyond that, I have no idea what to expect. I'll let you know what's
happening as I can, and depending on how much time I'll have online
I'll try to respond to emails, though I make absolutely no promises.

Cheers!

Flash

Comments

Popular Posts