Flash is gone for the week. Which means:

a) I was able to grocery shop with a basket instead of a cart, check out in the 12 items or less aisle and get out of the market for $22.

b) The food I bought at the market will actually stay in the house until I get around to eating it.

c) The house is far too quiet.

In regards to c), I was on hulu.com looking for something to entertain me this evening and found some silly show I'd never heard of. I start the pilot episode (thinking 24 episodes should keep me busy for a few days, right?) and I realize IT'S THAT GUY!! You know the one, the guy with the absolutely amazing smile from Catch and Release?! The amazing rebel boy that she falls in love with?! Oh, I love that man's smile!!

Okay, so...

d) I've got to go. I've got a boy to drool over. And no one here to tell me that I cannot use the word "yummy" to describe a man.

Comments

Popular Posts