Addicted

Hello, my name is Eliza.  I am an addict.  I have been on Pinterest for four days and I can't stop.  With only four days left of school and nothing on the immediate horizon except grad school research papers (and who wants to do that when you could be Mod Podging you plastic shelving units?!) I have allowed myself to finally give in to the Pinterest craze.  

Sigh.

I was so excited about being able to stay at the same grade level in the same classroom for the first time, thinking I would have my summer to just improve lessons, but now Pinterest has shown me how uncreative I am, how boring my classroom is, how bland my teaching styles are!  OH MY!  

In all seriousness, there are some fantastic ideas on there.  Maybe someday I will post some of my own fantastic ideas.  For now, I will fill my iPad's memory with 4000 pictures of classroom ideas, I will add 4000 titles to my classroom Amazon wish list and I will jot notes about 4000 lessons I can,t wait to teach.

This could be my busiest summer yet.  Thanks, Pinterest.  

Comments

Popular Posts