- Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link them on your post
- Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are the questions that she posted for me (and a few others, but they are so unimportant right now) to answer:
Imagine we discovered a life-sustaining planet and a way to get there in a five year space journey. If invited to go, would you be willing to leave behind your life on Earth to explore a new world? (Your family can go with you, of course.) ;Easiest question on the list: No. However, that said, I'm sure I'd still have to say goodbye to Flash, as he'd be one of the first aboard.
If someone gave you $500 on the condition that you somehow use it to help someone in need, how would you spend it? I can think of so many answers to this question right now. While the list is long, I think I'd want to give it to the person it would make the biggest impact on - not just $500 towards medical bills that reach the thousands, you know? I'd want that $500 to be exactly the life-saving or life-changing amount needed. I guess I'd have to let God help me figure out the right person/cause.
What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen? Most recently? Hands down, Horrible Bosses. Before that? The Piano. There have been many along the way.
If you lost your U.S. citizenship and had to relocate permanently to another country, where would you go? Why? I have to rescind my previous statement that #3 was the easiest question on the list. I want to live in Ireland. I've never been there, but I just think I'm destined to retire there. It's soooo green, it's so simple and country and fundamental instead of materialistic and "pop culture" and loud. America is so brash to me. Plus that accent....sigh.
What’s your guilty pleasure? - Besides food you mean? :) Piesporter wine.
Who would win in a street fight between the Black Eyed Peas and the Fugees? I have absolutely no idea. Isn't one of the singers of the Black Eye Peas a redhead? I'm going to go with them. We redheads are FIERCE.
If you could go back in time and change just ONE decision that you’ve made, what would it be? (I’m not talking about mistakes, but about a time you had to choose between two or more paths.) I would not go to the college I went to. I chose it because I wanted to be around people smarter than me (and boy was I!) but I think I would have benefited far more from having some fun in college and being in a more confidence-boosting environment than one where I always felt inferior.
What superpower would you like to have? I've just finished Season One of Heroes and Flash and I have had several discussions about this topic. I do not want to be a mind-reader, that's just more information than I ever want to know. I don't want to set myself or other things on fire. I think I'll go with shape shifting. Mainly because I love how the woman on Heroes suggests that she's originally a rather large woman, but she gets to choose her appearance and so she's now a hottie! I think I'd like that!
Do you have a weird body quirk? What is it? A quirky body isn't exactly the same question, is it? LOL I gotta say, there's nothing fun-quirky about me, no. The only thing I can think of that's a bit odd is that I get earaches instead of headaches or migraines. I had never heard of anyone else getting them like mine until a couple years ago when my dad said he gets them too. In the same ear even (although mine have started coming in both - oh joy).
I don't know 11 active bloggers to tag, so I'm going to change the rules up a bit. For all who read this, (ahem, this means all my lurking non-commenting readers) pick one (or more) of the following to answer in the comments:
1. Your phone rings at 3am. Who do you hope it is?
2. With a budget of $1000, what household project would you tackle?
3. If you could give your 18 year old self, one piece of advice (assuming your 18 year old self would listen) what would it be?
4. What's one thing you wish you'd never bought?
5. What's one food you wish you liked that you don't?
6. What do you hope people say about you when you are 90?
7. Would you rather go for a hike, go for a swim, go for a ride or go for a drive?
8. If you could take one law off the record books, which law would you like to see repealed?
9. I mentioned in a blog post long ago that I'm far too lazy to link to, that there are many everyday sorts of things that I just don't understand (which make me feel so stupid). My most current one is: why isn't the coldest time of year on/around the winter solstice? Why are our coldest days in January and even February and not mid-December? What everday sort of thing boggles your mind in a makes-you-feel-stupid sort of way?
10. You just found a box in the basement/attic dated from your childhood. What do you hope to find inside it?
11. What word do you avoid using because you're certain you'll use it or say it incorrectly?