Preach Faster

George, along with the rest of his family and my father, attended church with us this morning. Bearing witness to our baptism as well as our acceptance as members of the church, it was nice to have family in the pew two Sundays this month.

George, however, had missed out on the Easter services as he had been sick that morning. So today was his first experience with our church. He had asked my sister ahead of time the all-important eight-year old question, "How long is the service?" To which my sister had responded, "about an hour."

This morning, sitting in the pew ahead of the service, listening to the Praise Team (including Flash on trumpet) warming up, George leaned over to my sister and asked, "Is this part of the hour?"

I guess it just couldn't get over fast enough for George.

Comments

Katrina said…
I'm pretty sure my kids still feel that way, too...lol!

Popular Posts