Burma Update #6

Next up: SINGAPORE

Muwahaha, you all thought I was done with these, didn't you?

Anyway. Tomorrow we fly out to Singapore, at about 10:10. It's a two
hour flight, nothing too insane, and I'll have a macbook air to amuse
me. Wooo. (The perks of being the area tech person--you get to take
stuff with you to fix it. Though, it doesn't leave Singapore. So sad.
Anywho.) I'll be working on articley stuff on the plane, so you can
expect the first few ones to be up probably late Wednesday or stupidly
early on Thursday. So woo, stuff to look forward to. (Or run from,
depending on your expectations.)

As it is, I've become renowned as the tech person for the church here,
and I'll have some fun stories to tell once I get back.

In other news, I've officially been to a true street market, and I
have the images to prove it. I was nearly inside a synagogue, and I've
been swarmed by very insistent people peddling knicnacks in what is
essentially a gigantic flea market that's just a real market.

Fun times. And an article all on its own. Woo.

But, most importantly: IN THREE DAYS I'LL BE BACK WOOOO. Don't get me
wrong, I've enjoyed my time here immensely, and I'm sure Singapore
will be awesome, but I seriously miss being able to get a decent
omelet, or coffee, or news, or clean air. (It's the little things,
really.) 'course, I'll be jetlagged to, literally, the other side of
the world. Your midnight will be my noon. Woooo.

Until then, cheers!

Flash

Comments

Popular Posts