Speaking of Overheard

It's spring break, which means that we parents have a project list a mile long paired with the strong desire to take advantage of as many Date Nights as possible while the kids are away. Jules and Bear are no exception. Taking advantage of a gift card I gave them for Christmas, they went out to dinner this weekend at a local Mexican restaurant. Jules sent me a picture text of their meal and an explanation that it was a "tapas place" so I didn't think the portions were just skimpy. When I read her text aloud to WG, excited that they were enjoying their night out, WG gasped, "Casa Bolero is a topless restaurant?!" Ah, men. Gotta love 'em.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Boobs? Did somebody say boobs?

This would be my husbands favorite response to just about anything that anyone says....sigh....and its become the family joke too, of course :)

Popular Posts