Of Things We Shall Not Speak Of (Just Yet)

Awhile ago, I posted on my desire to relocate. Mum’s been the word ever since as I have put my resume out there and tried to ready myself for all a move back to the Midwest would mean. I’m still not at a talking point as of yet. You can refer to this post if you need to. But I feel as if I’m sitting on the balancing point right now. It’s either going to work, or it isn’t. And if it isn’t, while that isn’t a life sentence, I think it would indicate a postponement of some duration. I feel very strongly that God has led me towards this end. If this door should close I would have to give pause to the message. I should know more in a week’s time. In the meantime, have an incredible weekend! Get out of doors for some portion of it (even if it’s hot, even if it’s rainy). Hug the people that you love. And if you’re the praying sort, perhaps mention my name once or twice.

Comments

shayze said…
I am not the praying type really, but I will still send one up fo you! I too and almost at that point job-wise at least where a door getting closed would mean a re-evaluation of life and plans.
Katrina said…
I love that you are letting God lead you in this--His ways never go wrong! (I just wish His ways were a little more clear to ME sometimes...like a registered letter, or some skywriting, or the old pillar of fire thing, you know.)

Popular Posts