Other Updates

I forgot to take "before" pictures, but this corner bed had annuals in it (that were not doing well.  I think she did exactly what we did and just planted something that would look good for the sale of the house, but not for the heat of the summer).  I decided this was the perfect place for my herb garden!!  So far I have oregano and rosemary but the woman at the farmer's market promised more varieties of sprouts next Saturday!  I am so excited!

This back area was filled with a very tenacious weed.  It looked like it MIGHT be an intended shrub or plant so I consulted the landscape design drawings the owners left us (and consulted Google) but decided it was all just a weed.  It took a LOT of digging and pulling to get it all out, but it's gone (for now).  I didn't put a lot of thought into this bed, just put in some of the perennials we brought from the old house.  With this area being fenced in, the perennials are safe from the deer (but might get peed on by the dog).  

Eli approved.  That's all that mattered.

Comments

Popular Posts