My Son Went To Chicago and All I Got Was...

Flash: Hello from the Big Honking Rainstorm that may or may not be headed your way! Biiiiig honking storm.

Mom: Nice! Keep it in Illinois, would ya?

Flash: We’re still being clobbered. A tree branch dropped by to say hi, but so far so good.

Mom: Don't feel any need to send it this way. You can keep it in Chicago.

Flash: I thought you might want it so I gift-wrapped it with thunder and a nice lightning show too!

Mom: Oh yeah, nice radar pics. Thanks.

Flash: Just a little something to let you know I was thinking of you. Glad you enjoyed it. Lemme know if there’s anything else you have your eye on.

Mom: That is so sweet of you! You didn’t need to send more damaging winds. Really. Thanks for the lack of Internet and intermittent TV that came with your gift!

Flash: It’s the gift that keeps on giving! Only the best for my loving mother!



My son went to Chicago and all I got was this crappy rainstorm.

Comments

Popular Posts