T'is The Season

for Girl Scout cookies. My favorites are the thin mints right out of the freezer. You'd think subbing I'd be inundated with order requests, but none so far.

Which is good.

Because if you can believe it, I found something better.

Edy's Girl Scout Cookie, chocolate, thin mint ice cream.

Seriously.

(Mig, stop waving that finger at me. You'd love it, too.)

P.S. I'd love to be posting pictures and making my blog all pretty and such but my computer is dead and so I'm working off of Jacob's and it has challenges enough to deal with without trying to deal with my pictures. So sorry.

Comments

Katrina said…
Oh. YEAH.

Ditto on the thin mints from the freezer. They are the best!
SlushTurtle said…
Mmmmm... it's about time for them to be delivered, isn't it? I wonder how many WW Points are in a box of Caramel Delights?
~**Dawn**~ said…
Being a huge peanut butter fiend, I am a big fan of Tagalongs, myself. Both the cookies and the ice cream ;-) I haven't tried the Thin Mint ice cream. Yet.

Popular Posts