Just Send Me The Therapy Bill Now

With less than a week to go before the wedding, I was out running several errands today. I needed to pick up a card for our pastor, drop off a dress at the consignment shop, pick up a few groceries to get us through the next few days, stop by the mall to get something more attractive than sweats to wear on our wedding night and hunt down the paint you use to write on car windows. I had mentioned to Flash how I thought I would surprise WG with a big, "Just Married!" on the back glass after the wedding but it took me three stops to finally find stuff that is made for the purpose and supposedly comes off easily.

Expecting WG to be at the house by the time I arrived home, I tucked the glass paint markers in another bag before coming in the house. Flash helped me put away the groceries, and with WG still not present, I decided to show the markers to Flash.

"Hey, Flash, don't tell WG, but look what I found today!" I said as I reached into the bag.

"Whoa, Mom. Whatever it is I do NOT want to know!" shouted Flash surprisingly as I reached into the bag to pull out the paint pens.

"What? It's just those glass markers I was telling you about," I said, holding them out so he could see. "What is the matter?"

"Holy cripes, Mom! You were reaching into a Victoria's Secret bag!"

Comments

Popular Posts