Flash emerged from his room and asked if he could get me anything.

"Sure," I replied.  "A husband, a million dollars, a teaching job without administrators and a dessert that makes me lose weight."

Flash replied, "One: I think that's your responsibility.  Two: Fine, but I am going to need about a million dollars to buy enough tickets to get the winning one.  Three: Start your own school, and Four: There's this amazing French dessert that does the trick." He continued with flair and a terrible accent, "It's called aire!"

Oh that kid.  Wherever does he get his sense of humor.  Oh right....

Comments

Hillary said…
Can't help you with the first three (one - me too! two - also yes! three - don't I know it!) BUT! Here's some help with number four! They. Are. Delicious. Promise!

http://thecrazykitchen.blogspot.ca/2010/03/bad-ass-mocha-cream-cake.html

Popular Posts