He's the Kind of Man...

...who buys me beautiful flowers because the last ones he bought me have died.

...who surprises me with books and games for my classroom.

...who sits at a football game with me to watch a child that is not his play in the band.

...who is perfectly happy eating leftover meatloaf for dinner.

...who listens to me ramble on and on about my kids at school.

...who not only watches a video of my students but wants me to stop and tell him about each child.

...who drives me to and from the football game so I don't have to be ther as early as the band kids.

...who does all these things on HIS birthday.

Happy birthday, WG!  We will celebrate in much better style tomorrow, but I didn't want today to slip by without me saying how blessed I am to have you in my life!


Comments

Jennifer said…
Sounds like the "perfect" boyfriend to me :)

Popular Posts